Private Internet Access (PIA VPN firestick) is now at your disposal on the Amazon App Store and is very simple to set up. Private Internet Access has over 3274 servers in 48 countries and provides sophisticated features capable of unblocking BBC, Amazon Prime, Hulu, US Netflix, and other services. PIA VPN also totally conceals your IP address and ensures the security of your online behavior when streaming.
In this post, I’ll show you the simplest approach on how to install Private Internet Access on Firestick. I’ll show you both the official approach and a third-party Downloader App technique. So, without further ado, let’s get started with Private Internet Access on Firestick.
Installing Private Internet Access on FireStick
Private Internet Access installation on VPN FireStick is really simple and takes no more than 3 minutes. Because the official PIA VPN Fire Stick app is accessible on the Amazon app store, I’ve described two methods: the official approach and the Downloader App method. The first way is preferable. To use the second approach, you must first install PIA APK on your PC. After installing the APK, you must transfer the file to your Amazon FireStick. Connect the FireStick gadget to your computer using a USB cord to do this. Once everything is connected, move the files to the device’s internal storage, connect the FireStick cable to your TV, and turn the device on.
Procedure 1: Use the Approved Method to configure the PIA FireStick
PIA VPN is now readily accessible via the Amazon Store. The whole installation procedure is so simple and straightforward that it will take no more than 3 minutes. Here’s how to begin:
1. First, sign up for Private Internet Access or start a free trial, then launch your Firestick device.
2. Select “Search” from the top menu.
3. Now, put ‘Private Internet Access’ into the search box and press Enter.
4. To install Private Internet Access, click the ‘Get’ or ‘Download’ button.
5. Once the file has been downloaded, click Open.
6. If you have previously registered for the service, enter your Username and Password.
7. Finally, connect to any server.
That is all. You may now use your FireStick device to access your favorite video streaming provider, such as Netflix, without any limitations. In the spirit of Netflix, here’s how to use Private Internet Access to watch it. You can also use PIA VPN with Kodi to view fantastic stuff for free. Here’s a simple tutorial for installing PIA VPN on Kodi.
Procedure 2: Install the Downloader App on your PIA FireStick
This is the less difficult of the two options. Follow these easy steps:
• Launch FireStick Home > Select Settings.
• Select Device/Fire TV > Developer Options from the drop-down menu.
• Enable Unknown Sources Apps and ADB Debugging.
• Return to the FireStick Home screen and choose the Search option at the top.
• Type Downloader and press Enter.
• If you haven’t previously done so, download this app.
• Launch the Downloader App > Paste the URL https://www.vpnboosters.com/pia into the address bar.
• Choose Go > The PIA file has begun to download.
• It will prompt you to install PIA; click the Install button at the bottom.
• When the installation is finished, press the Done button.
• Return to the FireStick Home page and choose Settings > Applications.
• Select Private Internet Access from the Manage Installed Applications menu.
• Begin utilizing the service in 2022 and watch Movies and TV Shows with the top Fire TV Stick applications.
Features of PIA VPN on FireStick
One of the most popular VPN for FireStick is PIA. PIA VPN is great for viewing HD material directly from your Amazon Fire TV Stick device due to its vast server network of 3274 servers accessible in 48 countries. Furthermore, with PIA VPN’s strong encryption, you may safely and anonymously download torrents.
In terms of servers, this VPN service is also available in China. Yes, it is correct. Despite all of the latest limitations placed by the Chinese government, PIA VPN continues to operate pretty effectively in China (GFW).
Another feature that I like about PIA VPN is its broad device compatibility. Aside from popular operating systems such as Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android, you can effortlessly configure PIA VPN on your router.
The Benefits of Private Internet Access on FireStick
When you use PIA VPN for FireStick, you may get a plethora of advantages. The following is a summary of the different benefits that PIA VPN may provide:
- Provides users with Internet Kill Switch and DNS leak prevention.
- Encryption is 256-bit military-grade.
- Allows you to avoid the headaches of ISP throttling.
- Assists you in unblocking regionally restricted material.
FAQs. Of PIA VPN on Firestick
If you are unable to utilize PIA on your Fire TV Stick device, there is a solution available. If your VPN app fails to connect, restart your Fire TV Stick devices. If the issue persists, you should reset your Amazon Fire TV Stick device to factory settings.
If it doesn’t work and you can’t figure out what’s wrong, see our advice on Private Internet Access not functioning. It might be beneficial to you.
With 1,335 customer reviews, PIA has an average rating of four stars out of five. PIA VPN has received conflicting reviews on Amazon, with some users stating that they have had no problems using the service, while others have expressed dissatisfaction with its iOS app and unblocking capabilities.
It is quite easy to update your PIA app. Simply sign in and choose the notification option from the main app page. It will notify you if there is an update available. You may also get the app’s newest version from its official website. However, before installing a newer version, be sure to remove the previous one.
Overall, I have nothing but praise for PIA VPN. If you still want to try anything else, you may look into different VPNs, and I suggest IPVanish as one of the finest VPNs available.
Private Internet Access is compatible with several Amazon FireStick devices. Its extensive server network enables FireStick users to unblock a wide range of restricted services, including BBC, Amazon Prime, Hulu, US Netflix, and others. It is inexpensive and performs well.
If you are dissatisfied with the functioning of this VPN, you can cancel your PIA VPN subscription and get a full refund within 30 days. If you want to try something else, you can also check out our suggested free firestick VPN.